Sunrise

I'm not painting my nails every day and when it comes to nail art I'm a beginner. But I love to be inspired by the beautiful ladies with awesome nails and hope to learn something from them. I'll just keep practicing and we'll see!

Nisam jedna od onih devojki koja lakira nokte svaki dan i jos uvek sam ,,pocetnik". Ali volim kada me inspirisu devojke sa divnim noktima i kada se trudim da naucim nesto od njih. Nastavicu da vezbam i videcemo!



These are wery simple nails but still cute. My favourite are the accent nails.

I used essence 118 little miss sunrise (2 coats) and essence 02 circus confetti (2 coats)

xo, K.

Ovi su vrlo jednostavni a ipak slatki.
xo, K.






Share:

3 comments

  1. Great idea for the nails. This orange-y yellow color looks super cute :) must buy/try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ti imas divne nokte :) pozdrav iz beca, pratim te preko gfc :)

    ReplyDelete